Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Straight Up Blonde Hairstyle

I love, I love, I love my blonde hair! But I was not always a blonde. My hair used to be a mousy brown with blonde highlights and at times, I would pull the blonde chunks in front of my face appreciating the light on my skin…the features it brought out…the vitality I appeared to have! To go completely blonde however was an entirely different obstacle I had to get over if I wanted to stop wishing I were blonde and become it. Many blonde hairstyles wig try ons, virtual hairstyle applications, consultations with the salon and 3 years later, I finally took the plunge and went blonde…but not just blonde, BLONDE blond-like holy cow you are blonde!! blonde. In any case, I turned to look at the mirror and saw this stranger wearing my clothes looking at me…and she was freaking HOT. It was yours truly, and that was the day I found myself…alright who am I kidding. That was the day I found my hair color. Think you have enough skill to attempt this puppy yourself at home? I sure would not! When it comes to dying your hair blonde, missing spots can be tricky, getting the hairline, having some parts in various shades due to a miscalculation in formula…this drastic a change deserves some professional treatment at a well reputed salon. Besides, if all goes to hell you will have someone to sue! Below are some pretty blonde shades that might inspire you to lighten up this summer.

Straight Up Blonde Hairstyle

This long blonde hair is a great shade of various yellows and light browns creating a mish mash of color. It looks healthy, it looks natural and it looks like the blonde of an all American girl next door.

Almost a hint of red in this blonde, this is the perfect shade for this type of curly hair; anything lighter would create a dryer look.

Straight Up Blonde Hairstyle

Ayy Carumba! This blonde is platinum; not a typical blonde anymore but it sure is gorgeous. Definitely get professional advice on this hair color and not just in terms of doing it yourself or having a professional, more in the sense of WILL THIS HAIR COLOR SUIT ME? When you go this light, skin complexion and hair type are more of a consideration.

Not as white as the platinum and not as yellow as the all American girl next door, this blonde is a sexy solid shade that says look at me while still being somewhat modest. This is one of my favorite colors. Sold on going blonde yet? If so, write and tell us about it! We might feature you in one of our upcoming articles!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...